[P1] iBook to Cell phone to email

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Fri Dec 13 12:57:27 PST 2002

----- On 12/11/02 5:23 PM MDT (-0600), Signhelpers <mike at signhelpers.com>
wrote, in part:

>Is it currently practical to access email (through a local isp) from
>an iBook over a cell phone? (Cellular One)
>
>Thanks

I don't know about that, but a company I work with offers a new product
that allows one to access (receive and send) email by cell phone
directly. It's not the old .wav file nightmare. While integration with
Windows is much better (it integrates with Outlook/Outlook Express/Act
via a small application -- so email sent by voice shows up in those
applications, as do appointments, contact notes, etc.) it will still work
with any email program.

Incoming email (as selected, e.g., all, specific senders, etc.) is sent
by voice (an excellent speech synthesis) to your cell phone. You can have
it call you directly, or just notify you so you can call in and listen.
You can easily and quickly skip messages, replay, reply directly by
voice, and an actual English-speaking human being on the other side of
the globe transcribes it and sends the email. You can send to multiple
recipients, copy yourself, etc.

There are several levels of service available, reasonably priced.

Check it out:

<http://www.messagewize.com/hc>

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562