[P1] printer and System 9 on ibook

William L Carr Jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Sat Dec 14 20:21:44 PST 2002

On Saturday, December 14, 2002, at 08:36  PM, Patricia Teel wrote:

> Sys. 10 works to print, but I can't get any of my apps that work under
> system 9 to print. It still keeps telling me I don't have the printer
> installed. WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

This came up recently.  I believe that if you want to print from
Classic, you have to install the printer drivers in Classic too.
Haven't done it myself.

Jkirk

I once thought about starting a club to discuss the philosophy of
Fatalism.
But then I realized that even if anyone came, they'd only come to steal
the folding chairs.