[P1] printer and System 9 on ibook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 15 16:19:52 PST 2002

On Saturday, December 14, 2002, at 08:36  PM, Patricia Teel wrote:

> I am having a hellish time trying to get my printer to work again. Had
> to have my ibook HD relplace and so I'm installing all my software
> again. Unfortunately I can't find my printer CD so downloaded the
> printer drivers necessary. Even had a heck of a time trying to just
> get them installed. Now both system drivers are installed, or so it
> says... Sys. 10 works to print, but I can't get any of my apps that
> work under system 9 to print. It still keeps telling me I don't have
> the printer installed. WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

You haven't seen any of the switcher ads saying all you have to do is
plug in your printer, right...   :)

Could you use a digital camera instead? That seems to work ok...   :)

---
How about a switcher ad for adding software, installing a printer or
any other action which requires a password...that you don't remember...
  :)
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com