Oh Bother!

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 02:13:29 PST 2002

> From: Mark Chapman <mchapman at chass.utoronto.ca>
>
> In a rather unfortunate act of stupidity I tripped over the Ethernet
> cable going into my iBook (icebook) and ripped it out of the iBook
> breaking the little piece of plastic that makes the cable click into
> place.
>
> Ethernet still appears to work. Will this unfortunate act of
> stupidity cause me grief? Do I need to do anything about it?
>
> How easy would it be to fix?

First off, 25 Cool Points for the Pooh reference. :)

If the Ethernet connection is working, don't worry about it. That
little plastic part is just insurance to hold the cable in place more
firmly. You can always replace the cable if it bothers you.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**