[P1] truth in advertising

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 20:00:11 PST 2002

At 6:32 PM -0500 12/18/02, Charles Martin wrote:

>Apple does not want to associate itself with ANY political ideology.
>Apple's mission is well above such petty nonsense as partisan
>politics.

Wow, talk about the Mac cult.

I tasted the crow, it was pretty tough, but I really didn't eat it,
because I still don't think that you should get away with the
exaggerations that you made.

I don't think that the ads on Rush's show would hurt Apple, but I
can't fault Apple for making choices that are their absolute
prerogative.

There are liberal leaning talk shows in nearly every market, some are
expanding. The fact that there are no liberal nationwide shows to
speak of is not for lack of trying. There have been several over the
years that have all fallen flat on their face.