[P1] YML shout out

Brian Fish ifish at macosx.com
Thu Dec 19 10:00:42 PST 2002

Shawn King is on a couple of these lists, he'd probably have a better chance
of getting these lists some recognition on the show than I would.  But now
that Sly and I are such close friends, maybe I'll mention it.  I guess I'd
be willing to share my 15 minutes with all of you. haha.
-Brian

~patrick fisher
~Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 12:10 PM
~
~Did you mention the iBook list? I think this list should be famous
~for at least 15
~minutes.
~
~P