[P1] OT: Your worst Macs..!

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Thu Dec 19 14:29:40 PST 2002

Andrew Nye wrote the following in response to a post from patrick fisher:

>> Although charger doesn't show amber when
>> charging, anymore. Only went to amber the first time I used it. I
>> heard there is a
>> fix.
>
> Could this be a software issue. My charger showed amber when I was on
> 10.1 but stopped when I upgraded to 10.2 Coincidence?

I am using 12inch 700 Combo 16MB VRAM model with 10.2.2 and since day one
the charging function works excellent, however, I did buy 10.2 full version
and did clean install after formatting the drive and writing zeros...may be
that the pre-installed or update versions of 10.2 does something
different...or are both of you using 14 inch models?

Richard