[P1] truth in advertising

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 16:50:52 PST 2002

On Thursday, December 19, 2002, at 04:32 PM, Bonnie Crisp wrote:

> One interesting thing I've noticed (and somewhat supported in this
> thread) is that on the national level, more conservatives (GOPers) use
> Macs than liberal politicians.  State-level here is about evenly split
> with very few Mac folks.
>
> Means little, just interesting...in an iBook kind of way.  :*)
>
> David

I've read several pieces in the last year (wired.com and other places)
about the continued marginalization of macs in the federal govt.
Sometimes the articles are about who's developing the next
"supercomputer", other times there have been features on offices going
completely over to  a single platform (guess which one). One article
detailed how a Senator's staff had lost access to their office pcs
because of renovation and they ended up using iBooks. They were loathe
to give them up once the renovation was complete!
Donald