[P1] truth in advertising [OT]

Dale Critchley dale at infinityltd.org
Fri Dec 20 10:30:58 PST 2002

on the fateful day of 12/20/02 8:32 AM, in a dazzling display of literary
acumen, Robert Crawford at robertc at clancrawford.us altered the course of
history by digitally penning the words:

> When I was taking classes for teaching I visited a number of schools,
> including some christian schools.  At the christian schools the iMac was
> clearly the most popular computer.  Thinking about it, I do not recall
> seeing a single PC.  In contrast, the public schools were all PC, I
> never saw a Mac in a single one.  Lots of PCs, but never a Mac.

Our local School district is 90% Mac. There's an indigo iMac in every
classroom, and the labs are filled with Graphite iMacs. We have *one*
computer tech for the entire district (3 elementary schools, one middle/HS).
Talk about cost savings. I know another Mac guy who does the same for his
district, and he does most of it from home w/ Timbuktu!

--
 |   Bought with a Price,
-+-  Dale