[P1] truth in advertising...still OT

Gary D. Adams gdadams1 at cox.net
Fri Dec 20 19:19:34 PST 2002

OK. I'll bite now!

Actually, slavery is practiced most widely in Sudan, by Arab Africans
who are enslaving Christian and animist Africans. Why doesn't Jesse
Jackson get concerned about that? No money in it.

As for sugar cane, as I understand it, while the machines cut down the
cane efficiently, they may actually damage to the point of killing
growing cane if not adjusted properly. Castro still uses "citizens" who
willingly sacrifice their "vacation" time.

Gary