Changing the subject heading

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 20 22:29:33 PST 2002

Like a lot of people, I'm more interested in some aspects of iBook ownership
than I am in others. Therefore, if you're going to change the subject of a
thread, for example from Truth in Advertising to Growing Sugar Cane, it
would be helpful to the rest of us if you'd also change the subject line.

Thanks
Brian