[P1] truth in advertising...still OT

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 21 06:49:13 PST 2002

On Saturday, December 21, 2002, at 06:57  AM, Eric B. Richardson wrote:

> Don't disparage 'wage slavery' tho because ultimately, most people
> will make contracts to utilize their skill and labor for people that
> own businesses and need them. Keeping the bargaining fair and
> equitable between the two negotiating parties, that is the key.

I hear that many MacDonald's counter workings are seeking
agents/lawyers to negotiate their individual working contract with an
eye to achieving $10-$20 Million Dollar salaries like the professional
ball players.

Does anyone know when the job of CEO changed from a fixed salary being
offered to one where they demanded and got more money than the wealth
of some nations?

---
How about a switcher ad for adding software, installing a printer or
any other action which requires a password...that you don't remember...
  :)
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com