[P1] Blatantly false statements on list

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sat Dec 21 08:37:39 PST 2002

On 21/12/02 3:52 pm, "Dale Critchley" <dale at infinityltd.org> wrote:

> I have a Canon P90 that works great after many years. If I need to do Windoze,
>> I can
>> pull it out and use it.

I know somebody who still uses a P75 that with heavily discoloured beige
plastics from the sun shining on it. It still runs fine.

I also fixed a Doctors home computer which I think was a P60. He was using
it for all his work documents at home and so on.

As long as you're fairly in tune with your machine and know how to look
after it with its foibles and hassles, much like a car, I don't see any
reason why it can't serve many many years of good use, Mac or PC.