enough...

Erik Gilchrist erikgil at metagrafix.com
Sat Dec 21 13:29:53 PST 2002

Can we please stray BACK to talking about iBooks?

While I love a good debate about all that some have been going on about, this is
getting just plain silly.  I am on Digest and I cannot simply filter some folks.
 Boy would I like to...

I implore you all, let's get back to iBooks.

I love my iBook Rev A. Bindi Blue Toilet seat so much, I upgraded it and now she
runs as a webserver.

The site was built on a dare but some like to vent there as that was what it was
intended to be for some friends.  Now you can all go take it offline and vent
there:  http://www.peoplewhopissmeoff.com (we are looking to make the site grow
into the perfect dysfunctional cyber rant) Let me know an I will create a
section for it if you cannot find one.  I am a hands off admin and all...  many
religions, race, creed, sexuality are there.

There, that was on topic  ;-)
Erik
(Digest Voyeur who gleans much about all iBooks from this list!)