[P1] Death of Image Capture

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Sun Dec 22 17:57:47 PST 2002

I like your system, the problem is that whether the camera is
attached or not, the Image Capture program doesn't open, it starts
and then displays a message that the program has quit, before you see
a menu bar or any open windows.

Actually, the problem is on my desktop, the iBook Image Capture app
seems to be working fine with my camera just as it always has and
like it used to with the desktop.

As previously noted, I trashed the prefs file without resolving the
problem, and then threw out the program, and reinstalled from the Mac
OS 10.1 cd using pacifist, and still could not resolve the problem.
hmmmm...