[P1] multimedia projector and clamshell iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 08:47:53 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 24, 2002, at 12:57  AM, Charles Martin wrote:

> No he didn't, I did. I may loathe the man, but I refuse to let him
> take the rap for my screw-up.

You'd probably still like me if you hadn't spouted off by calling me a
redneck, conchhead and xxx and then ended up lying to the list which I
pointed out. And if you hadn't acted like such a hothead bigot towards
people and I called you on it. After much effort on my part you are
beginning to act like a civilized human being, except for the above.

Perhaps someday after you have mellowed out and no longer have the need
to alert the world to your angry thoughts, your attitude will change.

Of course, you are filtering my posts so you won't read this...  :)

Besides, how can you loathe someone you have never met? And on the
internet, how can you be sure that the individual you loathe isn't on
the list under a dozen or more aliases?

---
The US Army is destroying 31,500 tons of nerve agents and highly toxic
blister agents at a projected cost of $24 Billion Dollars. Someone
suggested they could make money selling it on eBay under the Weapons of
Mass Destruction category.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com