[P1] print out address book?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 21:19:17 PST 2002

> On Friday, December 27, 2002, at 10:04  AM, Matt wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any idea how to print out the info in the address book in
>> a neat list form to take with you? I have to find a way to print an
>> entire list.

Also go to VersionTracker.com and do a search for Address and you'll
turn up several useful applications.

---
My Presidential Campaign Begins: My first proposal is that a personal
computer remains just that, personal, and that no company or person has
any right to place, without informed permission, any software on that
which would infringe on its security or privacy.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon