[P1] Kinda OT: AOL picture attachments

Fisher, Patrick patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net
Mon Dec 30 09:43:33 PST 2002

So basically, AOL mangles attachments. Someone I am getting off of AOL
couldn't get newsletters from their union. They would get mangled. I
heard that if you send more than one picture, AOL zips them.

Sending pictures BETWEEN AoHell users is easy. It's just in and out of
AOL.

To tell you the truth, I got extremely frustrated a couple of years back
trying to unravel this issue. And I keep telling the people this happens
to that it has nothing to do with the fact that they have a Mac. Some
people blame their Mac, although I tell them that I have been sending
and receiving pictures for years without a problem using my local mom
and pop ISP.