[P1] [P1]harddrive for clamshell

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 30 14:29:03 PST 2002

On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 04:49  PM, Tamara Buffalo wrote:

> Hey does anyone have a spare hardrive for the rev A clamshell. I havde
> the orginal
> 3 gig and would like to upgrade to a 6 or ten gig to try out OSX on my
> blueberry
> iBook.
> I have already posted on the mac swaplist but thought I would try out
> here as well.
> Have friend who will put a bigger hardrive in for me.

I would suggest aiming higher and get a 30+ gig drive. OS X and other
stuff will soon fill up a 6-10 Gig drive.

---
My Presidential Campaign Begins: My first proposal is that a personal
computer remains just that, personal, and that no company or person has
any right to place, without informed permission, any software on that
which would infringe on its security or privacy.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon