[P1] Email by cell phone (was Picture Post Card)

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Mon Dec 30 19:57:10 PST 2002

----- On 12/30/02 8:04 PM MDT (-0600), Gecina at aol.com <Gecina at aol.com>
wrote, in part:

>Meg and Jack
>Fools rush in . . .  I was too optimistic.  Good thing you presented a
>reality check.    Thanks.  I've revised my plans!  I'm sticking to the $30
>limit.  There's a Sanyo phone for $50 which directly downloads email on its
>screen w/o a laptop and one need not subscribe to Vision.  I'll ask about
>the
>details of that tomorrow.  It may be slow.  But then there's always the
>library.  Last year I got my mail at the Boston Public Library while
>visiting
>there.  An hour with their PCs was indeed educational!   m jo

If what you are looking for is email via cell phone, there's another
alternative (that doesn't require connecting the cell phone to a
computer). It's sold by a company I work with. While it's more completely
integrated with Windows (using a software program to integrate with
Outlook, Outlook Express, Act! and other programs), it can also integrate
with several PDA platforms.

You can get notified of all or certain emails by cell phone, then call in
to check it. You'll then hear the message read to you, and you can reply
just by speaking into the phone (and also cc yourself or others easily).
It can also be used to enter appointments, send memos, etc.

It's called MessageWize. You can get info and even a 30 day free trial at:

<http://www.messagewize.com/hc>

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562