[P1] cheap memory

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 23 08:39:11 PST 2002

On Saturday, November 23, 2002, at 08:49  AM, kickfire wrote:

> Goto ramseeker.com it will have all prices of most places to
> comparison shop
> and find out who truly does have the cheapest prices.

Cheap RAM often is not cheap if you factor in all of the problems it
creates, the crashes, etc. All cheap RAM will not do this and the
problem is not limited to cheap ram.

There seems to become a growing awareness that RAM is responsible for
many problems users are experiencing. One proof is to remove the RAM
and see if the problem goes away.

Before you purchase the ram, send an email to the company and ask if
the RAM complies with Apple's specs for your particular book and OS and
applications. Also ask if they will refund your money if the RAM fails
to work properly and pass Apple's software check. Keep the email if you
decide to purchase from them.

---
Why is it that people who send me spam on get rich schemes try to get
rich by selling their ideas rather than using them?
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon