[P1] Dead Pixel

Bonnie Crisp dandbcrisp at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 24 11:19:08 PST 2002

} From: David Molho <dmolho at sbcglobal.net>
} Subject: [P1] Dead Pixel
}
} Hi All -
}
} Just got a new 800 MHZ iBook and there's one stuck yellow pixel in
} the middle of the screen, towards the top. Anybody have any
} suggestions how to fix it, or coax it back to functionality?
}
} Thanks,
}
} -- David

I had the same thing happen on my 600 MHz iBook earlier this year.  When I
called Apple they informed me that if I had three (3) pixels out, then they
would replace the screen, but that 1 or 2 is within their margin of quality
assurance.  My white pixel was on the right side of the screen toward the
top.  It is still annoying, though.

I have not heard of out to get one "back from the dead", so-to-speak.  Good
luck, and I'll stay-tuned, too.

David C.

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
  --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |

iBookPlanet.com |  Visit iBookPlanet.com for the hottest

CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>