[P1] Dead Pixel

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Nov 24 13:25:36 PST 2002

Yeah, one would think ... But as discussed many times before (and after many
frustrated reports) ... ONE dead pixel is not considered a "flaw" by apple
... Providers of LCD screens have a range from anywhere 3 - 10 pixels before
they consider it flawed ...

I can also understand their reasoning that they say the prices of LCDs
screen would be far higher / close to upayable if they had to give a 100%
pixel warranty

(I don;t wanna know how mad I'd be if I'd ever shell out the money for a 23'
cinema display and find dead pixels on it ... )