[P1] Dead pixel issue

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 24 20:18:21 PST 2002

On Sunday, November 24, 2002, at 07:30  PM, B.J. Major wrote:

> Because Apple (and other laptop manufacturers) have a rule that you
> cannot claim a pixel defect unless you have a minumum of 7 pixels dead.

Has anyone had any luck when purchasing a book when asking to see the
book before paying? I think the concept is that you are basically stuck
with what's in the box even if they have two dozen in the back room.

---
The #8 Reason we don't let kids vote:  They might vote to build for
children a $600 Million Dollar Publicly Funded Sports Stadium, just
like the adults get.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com