[P1] jaguar on a rev A clamshell

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 20:53:25 PST 2002

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 09:30  PM, kickfire at i-rule.net wrote:

> I tried to do that with my bluberry ibook and had to end up erasing
> the entire
> hard drive an starting over. the memory was fried some how and will no
> longer
> work in the slot. I had to pull my newly bought 256k ram chip just to
> get it to
> boot up after trying to install jag onto my hard drive. be carefull, i
> havent
> figured out what i did wrong yet, be SURE to upgrade your system with
> the
> system upgade that allows you to use the higher ram before you do
> anything at
> all! Its available at apples web site.

There is a firmware update for iBooks that should be run before
installing Jaguar. Check the Apple web site for more details.

---
The #8 Reason we don't let kids vote:  They might vote to build for
children a $600 Million Dollar Publicly Funded Sports Stadium, just
like the adults get.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com