[P1] Scratch on TiBook back

Stephen Chakwin schak at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 26 11:06:22 PST 2002

I took the TiBook with its scratch into the local Apple Store.  The Genius
said that it was a purely cosmetic problem and if I had to have a perfect
back till the next time I got a scratch and had $300-$500 that I didn't know
what to do with and wanted two weeks free of my computer Apple tech could
solve all of these problems at once.  I thanked him and left.

I'll get a sleeve one of these days and be more careful.

Thanks to all who offered thoughts.

Stephen