[P1] jaguar on a rev A clamshell

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 27 06:31:12 PST 2002

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 06:56  AM, Charles Martin wrote:

>> I bought PlusOptimizer but can't get it to work - it always says,
>> "Cannot optimise as disk is shared" what ever I do.
>
> 1. Turn off sharing.
> 2. You can't run PO from the disk -- you have to have a bootable OS 9
> CD from Alsoft (or make one yourself).

Don't worry about the sharing notice. Whenever you've booted from the
internal and try to optimize you will receive that warning. Leave your
file sharing alone. When you boot off of the CD it is not a problem as
the internal drive is now not the boot drive and it's file sharing is
deactivated.

---
The #8 Reason we don't let kids vote:  They might vote to build for
children a $600 Million Dollar Publicly Funded Sports Stadium, just
like the adults get.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com