[P1] Apple dealers in Palm Springs, CA?

Paul E. Miller ichthus at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 30 09:27:23 PST 2002

>I'm going to Palm Springs soon. Are there any good Mac friendly stores or
>software distributors in the Valley or near Palm Springs?
>Thank you for your advice in advance.

Your best bet is CompUSA in San Bernardino. Not a lot of people have
a high regard for the one authorized Apple store, Computer Gallery.
Some of the office supply places have some. But there's not a lot of
Apple stuff in our valley. There is a MacUsers Group that will be
meeting in January at the Palm Desert Library on the 28th. At least
that's my understanding.

"Come to Desert Hot Springs, where the water's hot and the people are cool"

God bless,
Paul E. Miller
ichthus at earthlink.net