help with connecting projector

ssg313 ssg313 at msn.com
Wed Apr 2 20:49:17 PST 2003

Hello,

I just purchased an Epson powerlite projector with the intent of using it
with my students in school. Well, lo and behold, when I went to connect the
darn thing I see there is no way I can connect it!! The school has iMac all
in one computers, and the only connections I see on the side are a mic port
a external speaker port, 2 ports which i guess are firewire, but I am not
totally sure, then two usb ports, ,modem, and ethernet. So it looks like I
am stuck. I did read the manual and it says there may be an adaptor that
would make it fit.

Does anyone have any experience/suggestions with this? HELP!!!

Thanks,

Sonia