bomb in menu bar and thank you

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Apr 8 22:12:52 PDT 2003

> From: Marc van Gemert <listz at xs4all.nl>
>
> Collin Moore wrote:
>> is it possible to add a light sheet under the keyboard so it becomes
>> backlit??
>
> Yeah I saw some iBook mods a few weeks ago on XLR8YourMac.com.

It should be mentioned that doing this COULD kill your machine and will
certainly violate your warranty if you're still under warranty. The
iBook (at least some models, anyway) uses the keyboard to release heat.
Blocking that in any way could potentially have disastrous consequences.

_Chas_

"The Box said 'Windows 95 or better' ... so I got a Macintosh."