[P1] Bluetooth mini-review

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 03:00:41 PDT 2003

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 03:40  AM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

> This include non-default, ie manual, firewall settings?

I did not spend a lot of time with the new books to test any other
possibilities. We just turned on personal file sharing and turned the
firewall off. Then we were able to share files in both directions and
read the directories.

You do get to designate the shared folders so you can limit access to
just one folder rather than the entire directory to minimize risks.

In other words, you have to try in order to make yourself very
vulnerable.

---

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com