[P1] Stylish ext Keyboard for iBook: cheap !

MarJo mjbirdsong at applelinks.net
Thu Apr 10 20:41:24 PDT 2003

I too have been using the iKey by Macally, which is graphite
and costs $49 USA.  I like the feel of it.  That with my
clamshell raised on an improvised platform (I use a wire
in-box turned upside down) is pretty convenient.  Peter
Nacken wants something stylish -- Macally has a number of
other styles.  I can't speak with authority about Kensington
or others.   MarJo

> On Saturday, April 5, 2003, at 09:15 , Peter Nacken wrote:
> > I think I read about a nice looking alternative for the
apple pro keyboard,which runs at 70$ .. I 'just' need a
keyboard .. But not just any USB
> thingie dingie .. And heck NO start button key pls :)

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 10:42:01 -0700
 Robert Crawford <robertc at clancrawford.us> wrote:>
> I am using a Mcally iKey.  I like it.  I have it in
> drawer like thing
> under the desk and the ibook on top at a reasonable
> height for reading
> it.

> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> ----------
> Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com   |
> Enter To Win A |
>   --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |
> Free iBook!   |

>                 |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>
>    RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
> <http://www.macresq.com>

Most artists are sincere and most art is bad, and some
insincere art (sincerely insincere) can be quite good. --
Igor Stravinsky
>Next Version of Mac OS X, code named "Panther."
........... previewed and WWDC
http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/applelinks.html
The Think Different Store
http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com/