[P1] clicking sound on iBook

Gary D. Adams gdadams1 at cox.net
Fri Apr 11 14:30:49 PDT 2003

It sounds like the HD accessing data and parking. Do a GoogleMac search,
and you'll see that happens quite a bit. My iBook (clamshell) did it
quite a bit in OS 9, but not nearly so much in OS X. In 9, I used a
little program called APMTuner or something like that to change the
sleep time default.

Gary