[P1] clicking sound on iBook

PaulKurtz III paulkurtz at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 18:09:55 PDT 2003

Pulling the ram is not that tough to do, and might quickly and easily help
find the problem.  However, I HATE jumping through hoops when it's not my
fault, so I would quickly pull it and see what happens, if it still acts up,
then you can get pissy with them and say "I've done what you asked, NOW
WHAT?"

I'm normally very easy going, but I REALLY don't like it when manufacturers
blame ME for their glitches.

Paul