[P1] clicking sound on iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 19:55:38 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 09:09  PM, PaulKurtz III wrote:

> I'm normally very easy going, but I REALLY don't like it when
> manufacturers
> blame ME for their glitches.

Trouble shooting is mostly following a series of steps that have been
found to isolate problems and lead to positive results. There is
nothing personal involved even though one woman really got angry when
trouble shooting a printing problem over the phone I asked her to check
to see if the printer was plugged in and then the check the connections
for a tight fit.

Ram chips become defective and bad ones are sold. Bad rams, failing
clock batteries cause problems.

---

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com