[P1] New safari

flemming falkenberg flemmingfalkenberg at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:33:28 PDT 2003

Hi list
I did repair permissions after installing the new Safari, but it doesn't
work well. It is difficult to write replies, and almost impossible to do
simple things as to send replies. I've upgraded Os 10.2.5 as well as the
latest java-script update, so everything should be perfect. It isn't. This
reply is written on Explorer!!