[P1] Airport and iBook

PaulKurtz III paulkurtz at mac.com
Tue Apr 15 19:29:17 PDT 2003

I have heard there are problems with the antenna getting pinched in the
hinge, causing serious signal loss.  I was happy to find that my 600mhz
icebook worked fine after installing an airport card recently.  This might
be under some sort of recall or something.  Apple might fix it for you...or
they might not and say "tuff luck."  I can't say.

Paul