here we go again...

Brian Fish b.fish at durandac.org
Thu Apr 17 06:11:10 PDT 2003

Once again the iBook that I purchased in October is having display issues.
The screen turns technicolor pin-stripes and locks up.  This would be the
third time I've had to send my iBook back to Apple for this issue.  Both
previous times they replaced the logic board.  What the hell am I doing
wrong to cause this???  It's not like I drop the thing down stairs or
anything!!!  The last time this happened, the guy told me that if it
happened again they would replace the machine.  If they do that, will they
swap the hard drive so I don't lose my data and apps? GRRR...the
frustration.  I love this machine, it works great.  I spend my time using it
instead of troubleshooting it like I have with PC's in the past.  But this
is begining to frustrate me.  Every 3 weeks I've got to send it back to
Apple and be without a computer for the week.  Any suggestions?  Should I
not breath a certain way while using it?  Is it me?

Brian Fish
 <X))><