iBook won't wake

Stephen Foster foster at pop.ca.inter.net
Sun Apr 20 04:41:52 PDT 2003

>>  > Our son put our dual 600MHz iBook to sleep but when he went to use it
>  nothing happened.
>>Paul Kurtz <paulkurtz at mac.com wrote:
>>It might not even be asleep.  Is the sleep light on the front on?

I agree because it certainly stayed warm on the bottom and was
drawing more power than sleep mode would justify. Finally removed all
power sources, left it for 10 minutes, replaced battery and it
booted. I'd really like to know what happened instead of sleep mode.
Last year this machine wouldn't start twice and I had to use the same
procedure. Now I believe someone tried to put it in sleep mode but it
just 'froze' somewhere in the process. Any ideas on what might be
going wrong or is this just a bug. Using 10.1.5, BTW. Thanks, Stephen

--
-
"A man cannot step into the same river twice; for neither is it the