Spam arrest (verification)

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 00:59:13 PDT 2003

> From: Peter Nacken <caipirina at mac.com>
>
> Anybody else getting this spam arrest emails from Mike any time you
> post ?
> I followed the link ... But I do not have the verification password ...

The verfication password was ON the page you went to. It's printed
there so as to stop "bots." Go back to the page and look again. It
might be a word that rhymes with "Mike."

I agree SpamArrest is a pain, why don't people just use Mail? It ain't
perfect, but it catches 95% or better percent of the spam I get.

_Chas_

"Here is the thing you will learn from really using an OS X Macintosh,
and must somehow accept on faith if that's what it takes to get you to
Switch: Apple makes design decisions based on a sincere desire to make
your life better." -- Glenn McDonald