[P1] Spam arrest (verification)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 10:06:48 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 09:21  AM, MRH wrote:

> This is the only Spam program I know about. If you know of any others
> that
> are better let me know. I try to catch everyone as they send and ok
> them
> myself. I think the password is suppose to be crime. It is something
> they
> use not me.

Talk your isp into using Spaminator. It's great. Earthlink uses it and
I only see about two Spams a day, only those smart enough to find a way
to get through.

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card [You can't use that on a
Mac] in a Titanium Powerbook G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second
downloads...almost 4X faster than dialup.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com