[P1] Spam arrest (verification)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 19:41:19 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 10:33  PM, Meg St. Clair wrote:

> Unfortunately, that hasn't been my experience with Earthlink and
> Spaminator.
> I still get about 20+ pieces of spam a day.

I was actively reporting Spam to earthlink and maybe that is a reason
why I get so little. Maybe because I am not on any newslists?

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card [You can't use that on a
Mac] in a Titanium Powerbook G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second
downloads...almost 4X faster than dialup.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com