Keynote and iBook/Powerbook

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Tue Apr 22 17:45:09 PDT 2003

Ok - I've been putting together a pretty big presentation using iLife and
Keynote and I'm getting a lot of video artifacts and jerky video when I play
back quicktime elements (created in iMovie 3) in Keynote on my 500 MHZ
iBook.

I haven't included any transitions between slides because I had already read
they they were slow on older macs.

Now I'm wondering - what does Keynote need to run smoothly? Are iBooks (the
900 MHZ 32 MB video new ones) up to the task or do I need to move up to a
new powerbook? What about older 866 MMHZ powerbooks?

Do I need to get a dually? (man - that would be a real step backwards).

Thanks
Dan