[P1] Canon GL2 For Sale

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Fri Apr 25 11:31:30 PDT 2003

Mark Kippert on 4/25/03 9:42 AM wrote:

> Jack Rodgers on 4/25/03 7:42 AM wrote:
>
>> I am selling a Canon GL 2 on eBay. Free Shipping for list member if you
>> mention it when you pay via Paypal.
>>
> Wow! Considering the horrific shipping price you normally charge for UPS
> Ground...that's a real bargain!
>
> -Mark

Hey Jack. I went to your site and followed the link there to your eBay
auctions. It's not the same as the one you provided here. Obviously you're
not a camera dealer with the eBay ID imagecam. They want $49 to ship a
camera via UPS Ground which is terribly high.

I had to cut and paste your link since it didn't work right. You might want
to make sure you're giving folks the right link.

-Mark