[P1] Music Store

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 08:56:15 PDT 2003

> Of course I understand the economics behind that ... But these are
> just some
> little details that the Job-ster did not share with us yet ...

Go To Macintouch.com right now and scroll down to :

  Apple has posted a big batch of Knowledge Base articles on the new
iTunes music system, covering these hot topics, among others:

And click on any of the urls to see what is being shared.

Also, you might address your complaints to Apple where something might
be done about them. This list cannot do anything about them.

---
I am selling 4 Lacie d2 120 GB Firewire drives and a few photo
accessories on ebay: http://www.jackrodgers.com/ebay.html

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com

Soon to be online: http://www.lobatelacscale.com