[P1] How Many tries to capture daylight lightning flash?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 2 06:43:17 PDT 2003

On Saturday, August 2, 2003, at 05:18  AM, Joost van de Griek wrote:

> Then again, is it THAT hard, to have some consideration whether or not
> message has a place on this list? Like most others, I pay for my
> bandwidth.
> To have it wasted by people sending me unwanted, unsolicited mail about
> topics I am uninterested in, is annoying. Kind of like spamming.

Kinda like this off topic flame?

Basically the prior point made by someone else is that if one
encounters a post they don't like, if they just ignore it rather than
telling thousands of people about the inner workings of their mind, the
message quietly passes into oblivion. The off topic flame creates more
posts. Wasting your time, unless of course you enjoy flaming.

98.775% of most complainers about off topic posts don't realize that
complaints are off topic and 100% don't realize they are not the
listmom.

---
10,000 trees may soon die in South Florida...

<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>