VGS vs S video

Patricia Martin patriciamartin at uol.com.br
Mon Aug 4 06:33:36 PDT 2003

Hi!
Someone could explain to me which is the diference between VGS vs
video, in terms of multimedia presentations possibilities?

Is it possible to format a Power Point presentation with photos,
video clips, etc and show it with reasonable quality from a
multimedia projector through the VGA port (with a snow iBook 466)?

The connection with the projector has tricks or is it  plug & play as
most Macintosh's? Sorry to bother you, but I am borrowing my
husband's ibook to take it to a conference out of town. I have never
used it before and would hate to have tecnical surprises in a place
where probably will find no Apple tecnical support to help.

By the way, I own a lime ibook and I quit trying to do presentations
with it since the quality was so poor. Is there any tech adaptor or
software or anything new in the market to upgrade these ibooks so
they can be more useful for presentation purposes?

thanks for your help.

--
Patricia Martin
patriciamartin at uol.com.br