Heraclitus quote, was [P1] Battery woes

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Mon Aug 4 19:16:40 PDT 2003

On Monday, Aug 4, 2003, at 16:35 US/Eastern, Jack Rodgers
<jackrodgers at earthlink.net> wrote:

> How did Heraclitus know to count the years backwards? Did someone say,
> OK 600 years from now we will start the calendar over so start counting
> down?

The bureaucrats must've really grumbled about the Y0K problem. Just
think of the mess it must've made of their record-keeping.

--
Jonathan Fletcher

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

NewMedia Construction Company

Servicing corporate and non-profit communicators with:
Photography  -  Graphic Design and Production
Writing and Editing  -  Data Management Solutions
Multimedia Production  -  Macintosh System Support