copying graphics....

Fran fran at dollingers.com
Tue Aug 5 19:02:37 PDT 2003

I've recently noticed that I can't copy any graphics from my own
website that I put there over a month ago. I lost a couple of them that
were in a folder (ooops! fumble fingers!) and when I went to my website
to copy them to put them back I didn't get a menu pop-up to save
in/with...did I mess with something that deactivated this ability or
what? I have no clue where to even look.....don't laugh! I'm recently
went back to work after 2 years and I'm still feeling fragile!

Fran

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you,
but
what together we can do for the freedom of man.

                                                 --JFK--