[P1] OT: Anonymous FTP?

NIKON'S WORLD nikon80x at mac.com
Wed Aug 6 12:00:28 PDT 2003

>> On Wednesday, Aug 6, 2003, at 14:03 Europe/London, Signhelpers wrote:
>>
>>> I need to transfer a number of photo and .pdf files back and forth
>>> between a number of people on an ongoing basis. It seems that an
>>> anonymous FTP setup would be a good way to allow this.
>>>
>>> Any feedback on pitfalls, vendors, software, alternatives, etc?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Signhelpers - One stop for all your sign needs.
>>> Mike Urseth
>>> Signhelpers
>>> P.O. Box 237
>>> Ridgeland WI  54763
>>> 715-837-1120

	Why don't you get something like .mac.  With .mac you can put a public
folder online that can be accessed by anyone with an internet
connection wether they are on a mac or a pc. There may be cheaper
places to do this than .mac, but I doubt that they are easier.

700mhz i-Book running Jaguar
Macs for life!
http://homepage.mac.com/nikon80x/Menu2.html